Working Molossers United was created to unite and promote the growing number of working Cane Corso in performance events. Though there are several molosser type dogs with excellent representation in the working world, such as Rottweilers and Boxers etc. the Cane Corso lacks representation. WMU recognizes and values the unique qualities of the Cane Corso and strives to preserve and further that recognition in the established working dog community.
- To grow the membership.
- To license full member clubs.
- To host an annual national event and meeting.
- To recognize and award working Cane Corsos annually.
Once WMU has reached and sustained 100 members for 2 years:
- A General Board will be created to supplement the existing board.
- Regions will be drawn.
- Each region will elect a Regional Director. This director will serve as the delegate to the General Board.
Once WMU has reached and sustained 10 member clubs for 2 years:
- Each member club will elect a representative. This person will serve as the delegate to the General Board.